Android Pie guides cover major new features in Android Pie (Android 9.0). You can learn to use your Android Pie phones confidently with the help of these guides.
Why should you check these Android Pie Guides?
As explained in this post, there are many new features in Android Pie (Android 9). Even for a seasoned Android user, some of the new features are not straightforward.
So, we prepare these Android Pie guides to help both new and seasoned Android users master the new features in Android Pie (Android 9).
In other words, these Android Pie guides will help you use the Android Pie phone more effectively and productively.
All the guides in this section include detailed step-by-step instructions. So, they are easy to follow for all phone users.
We also highlight possible variations of customizations of some features in different phones in the guide to make sure that these guides work on most phones with Android Pie.
List of Android Pie Guides
Android Pie guides page is a live one: more guides will be added after we fully test them.
If you cannot find the guide you want, you can leave your request in the comment box below. We will try to speed up the release of the relevant guides.
If you have any questions on using an Android Pie phone, you can post your questions in the comment box as well. The community will help you get the answer quickly.
Here is the list of Android Pie guides released or to be released shortly.
This Android Pie guide explains the top 20 new features in Android Pie (Android 9): new navigational gestures, digital wellbeing, adaptive battery, dark mode, adaptive brightness, app actions, slices, app timers, wind down, screenshot shortcut, lockdown mode, overview selection, multitasking, multi-camera and external camera support, smart replies, notification management, text magnifier, volume controls, and accessibility menu.
Read on …
2. How to use navigation gestures in Android Pie?
3. How to take a screenshot in Android Pie without using any apps?
4. How to update your phone to Android Pie (Android 9)?
5. How to use the adaptive battery in Android Pie?
6. How to use the dark mode of device theme in Android Pie?
7. How to use overview selection in Android Pie?
8. How to use the split-screen view in Android Pie?
9. How to App actions in Android Pie?
10. How to use App timers in Android Pie?
11. How to use smart replies in Android Pie?
12. How to manage notifications in Android Pie?
13. How to adjust the volume of the ringer, media, and alarms in Android Pie?
14. How to use the new text magnifier in Android Pie?
15. How to use the lockdown mode in Android Pie?
16. How to use the new overview mode?
17. How to use the auto-rotate button in Android Pie?
18. How to use wind down in Android Pie?
19. and more
Do you have any questions on Android Pie guides? Can you use Android Pie phones now?
If you have any questions on Android Pie guides, or if you encounter any problems when using Android Pie (Android 9), please let us know them in the comment box below.
The community will help you get the answer or solution.
For questions on Android Oreo (Android 8.0 and 8.1), please check Android Oreo guides page.
For questions on Android Nougat (Android 7.0 and 7.1), please check Android Nougat guides page.
For questions on Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0), please check Android Marshmallow guide page.
For questions on Android Lollipop (Android 5.0 and 5.1), please check Android Lollipop guide page.
For other Android questions or problems, please check Android 101 page.
Please note, this is an owner-help-owner community. If you need official technical support or have warranty/sales related questions, please contact the vendor directly.