Although Android 10 does not have a dessert name, as in previous Android releases, there are many new features and improvements in the Android 10 release.
This page lists our released and coming-soon guides for the new features of Android 10.
We release new guides periodically once they are thoroughly tested and checked.
So, this is a live page with new guides added regularly.
Please also note, all of the Android 10 guides listed on this page are based on the stock Android. So it works on all Google Pixel phones (Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, and Pixel 4 XL), Motorola Moto phones (Moto G, Moto E, Moto X, Moto Z), Nokia Android phones and all Android One phones.
List of Android 10 Guides
This Android 10 guide explains the top 10 new features you can enjoy on your Android phones with Android 10 update. These new features include the dark mode, Live Caption, new navigation gestures, all sensors off, critical update from Google directly, focus mode, emergency button, privacy control, location access controls, and WiFi sharing.
Read on to check the new features of Android 10 …
This Android 10 guide explains the new features of the dark mode, shows you how to enable and use the dark theme in three different ways, and answers some questions you may have on this feature.
Read on to learn to use the dark mode on Android 10 …
The Galaxy Android 10 guide explains what the emergency button is, how to access the button and emergency information, how to use the emergency button, and manage the emergency info. It also answers some questions you may have on this feature.
Read on …
In addition to using the traditional 3 navigation buttons, and the 2-button navigation gestures as in Android Pie, you can now use gestures only without using any buttons in Android 10.
This Android 10 guide explains the new features of the Android 10 navigation gestures, how to enable them and how to use them.
Read on …
5. How to share Wi-Fi info with QR code on Android 10?
6. How to turn off all sensors on Android 10?
7. How to control privacy on Android 10?
This Android 10 guide explains how the location access control in Android 10 protects your data, how to enter location access settings from location settings of from permission manager, and how to use location control on Android 10.
Read on …
9. How to update to Android 10?
10. How to use focus mode on Android 10?
11. How to access the Android 10 Easter egg?
And many more.
Other Android Guides
If you are still on different versions of Android, you may check these guides:
- For Android Pie (Android 9), please check the Android Pie guides page.
- For Android Oreo (Android 8.0 and 8.1), please check the Android Oreo guides page.
- For Android Nougat (Android 7.0 and 7.1), please check the Android Nougat guides page.
- For Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0), please check the Android Marshmallow guide page.
- For Android Lollipop (Android 5.0 and 5.1), please check the Android Lollipop guide page.
- For other general Android questions or problems, please check the Android 101 page.
Enjoy Android 10!