How can Galaxy S10 Camera Guides help you?
All 4 Galaxy S10 models come with pro-grade cameras, although there is some difference in the number of camera lens among the 4 models.
Unlike professional cameras, Galaxy S10 camera is designed for ease of use.
To take a photo, most Galaxy s10 owners most of the time simply take out the phone, start camera app, then tap the shutter button.
This works well most of the time. But not always.
To get desired photos from your not-cheap Galaxy S10, it is worthwhile for ALL Galaxy S10 owners to spend at least 20 to 30 mins to know some hidden features and options beyond the Auto mode.
Galaxy S10 camera guides will guide you through the major features and functions of Galaxy S10 cameras. Detailed step-by-step guides will help you become a pro user of Galaxy S10 camera.
The outcome is getting better photos from your Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, or S10 5G.
Galaxy S10 camera guides cover:
- Using the camera app on Galaxy S10
- Using different Galaxy S10 camera modes
- Changing Galaxy S10 camera settings.
- Using different camera lens on Galaxy S10
- Using the ultrawide camera to take the best photos
- Tips and tricks of using Galaxy S10 camera
List of Galaxy S10 Camera Guides
This is a live list: we will add new Galaxy S10 camera guides after we fully test and verify them.
If you cannot find the Galaxy S10 camera guides you want, you may let us know in the comment box below.
We will try to release the guide earlier.
If you have any questions on using Galaxy S10 camera or encounter any problem when using Galaxy S10 camera, you can also let us know in the comment box.
The community will help you find a solution.
The following is a list of released and coming-soon Galaxy S10 camera guides.
1. How to use Galaxy S10 camera app?
2. Different ways to start the Camera app on Galaxy S10
3. Understand Galaxy S10 camera settings
4. Galaxy S10 camera modes
5. Galaxy S10 camera effects
6. How to use the ultrawide camera?
7. How to use the telephoto camera on Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10 5G?
8. How to take a selfie with Galaxy S10?
9. How to use voice commands to take photos on Galaxy S10?
10. How to use the Pro camera mode on Galaxy S10?
11. How to use dual apertures on Galaxy S10 main camera?
12. How to use Galaxy S10 camera burst mode?
13. How to use super slow-motion mode to capture important moments?
14. How to use live focus on Galaxy S10?
15. How to use AR Emoji on Galaxy S10?
16. How to take panorama mode on Galaxy S10?
17. How to use Hyperlapse mode on Galaxy S10?
18. How does Scene Optimizer work on Galaxy S10?
19. How to use flaw detection on Galaxy S10?
30. and many more.
Other Galaxy S10 Guides
Many other Galaxy S10 guides are organized in the following sections:
In this section, we will cover the new features of Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G.
The Galaxy S10 nee features guides will help you explore most prominent new or unique features in all 4 Galaxy S10 phones.
The guides in this section include some technical background information and step-by-step guides showing you how to use these new Galaxy S10 features.
In this section, we will cover all aspects of using and customizing Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G.
You will learn from migrating to Galaxy S10, to set up and customize Galaxy S10, to use Galaxy S10 for specific tasks.
All guides in this section include a detailed step-by-step illustration on how to perform the specific task or to use a specific feature. So, everyone can easily follow the guides.
Most of the owners of Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G use some sorts of accessories including covers/cases, wireless chargers, micro SD card, external USB storage, and some Bluetooth accessories, or maybe just an additional USB C cable.
Galaxy S10 accessories guides not only introduce and review some popular Galaxy S10 accessories but also show you how to use them.
If you want to read online or download the official Galaxy S10 user manuals in your own language, you should check this section.
The official Samsung Galaxy S10 user manuals are all in PDF format in more than 40 different languages. You can download the user manual for your local model and in your local language.
All 4 Galaxy S10 models are covered.
Do you have any questions about Galaxy S10 camera guides?
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on using Galaxy S10 cameras on Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G, please let us know in the comment box below.
You can also reach us through:
- Facebook community page.
- Telegram group. Please feel free to join the Telegram group if you are using the Telegrams now.
- YouTube channel.
- Email. If you want to share something privately, you may contact us through the contact us page.
Also, do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest update on Galaxy S10.
Please note, this is an owner-help-owner community. If you need official technical support or have warranty/sales related claims, please contact the vendor or Samsung directly.