Galaxy S10 guides community is part of the GadgetGuideOnline network featuring detailed how-to guides for the latest gadgets.
This post explains what the Galaxy S10 Guides community does and how the Galaxy S9 guides are organized.
What does the Galaxy S10 Guides community do?
Galaxy S10 guides @GadgetGuideOnline is an online community for Galaxy S10 owners and by Galaxy S10 owners.
It is an owner-help-owner community for owners of Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and Galaxy S10e. Galaxy S10 5G will be also covered.
For many Galaxy S10 owners, access to the “official” support can be:
- Inconvenient. There may be very limited Samsung support centers in some regions. You do not want to drive a few hours to the support center, wait a few hours in the queue if you can get the answer or solution through a community like Galaxy S10 Guides here. Also, most support centers only open in office hours when you may have to work.
- Ineffective. In the support centers, the standard procedures have to be followed. Very often, you have to reset the phone and have to wait a long time.
- Costy. If your Galaxy S10 is out of warranty (e.g., you bought it from other regions), the cost of the visit to the support center can be quite expensive.
- Inadequate. In most regions, the support for your Galaxy S10, S10+, S1oe, and S10 5G is limited to hardware and pre-installed apps.
Of course, for hardware related issues, you have to visit the local service center because they have all the tools software to test the hardware.
But for software related issues or feature related questions, you can find the solution or answer without wasting time in the service center.
Galaxy S10 Guides offer many high-quality how-to style guides explaining the features of Galaxy S10, showing you how to use your Galaxy S10, helping you find and use proper accessories for your Galaxy S10.
The comments section in Galaxy S10 guides lets you ask questions or share your solutions.
Galaxy S10 Guides do NOT cover the following: rooting Galaxy S10, DIY hacking the S10 hardware, flashing the firmware for Galaxy S10…
Galaxy S10 Guide is a free community: all contents are free to read. You are free to ask questions related to Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G.
How are Galaxy S10 Guides organized?
Detailed how-to guides on using Galaxy S10 or solving problems on Galaxy S10 are the starting point. Many owners can learn to use some features of Galaxy S10 through these guides. Owners can also share their solution or recommendations for a similar problem.
Discussions are moderated in the comments section so that meaningful contributions from fellow Galaxy S10 owners will benefit other members in the community.
There are 5 sections in Galaxy S10 Guides.
For example, many owners want to know how to use the in-display fingerprint scanner in Galaxy S10 and S10+.
You can find guides on all these Galaxy S10 new features in this section.
Galaxy S10 how-to guides are our flagship guides. They cover almost aspect of using and customizing Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and Galaxy S10 5G.
If you need help on any features of Galaxy S10, you may check this section.
The guides in this section usually cover all detailed steps so that anyone can easily follow.
In this section, you can read and download the official Samsung Galaxy S10 user manuals in your language for your Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and S10 5G.
All Galaxy S10 models have great cameras. There are a few unique camera features in Galaxy S10, S10+, S1oe, and S10 5G as well.
The Galaxy S10 camera guides host many detailed guides showing you step-by-step how to use the Galaxy s10 camera to take nice photos in all conditions.
You may need some accessories to improve or protect the expensive Galaxy 10.
This section not only introduces various useful and affordable Galaxy S10 accessories but also shows you how to use these Galaxy S10 accessories.
How can you participate in the Galaxy S10 Guides community?
Galaxy S10 Guides community is free to all: free to read, free to ask, free to share.
Your participation is welcomed.
You can participate in the Galaxy S10 Guides community through the following channels:
- Comments in any related pages and posts. You can find the comment box in all pages.
- Facebook community page.
- Telegram group. Please feel free to join the Telegram group if you are using the Telegrams now.
- YouTube channel.
- Email. If you want to share something privately, you may contact us through the contact us page.
Besides, you can subscribe to our free newsletter to get the latest tips and tricks of using Galaxy S10.