Galaxy S9 guides is an online community for owners of Galaxy S9 or S9+ to help fellow owners.
If you have any questions on or encounter any problems with Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, you can get answers and solutions quickly from the community.
Galaxy S9 guides community is not affiliated with Samsung in any means. It is simply an owner-help-owner community.
If you need any “official” technical support or need to contact Samsung for warranty or sales related issues, please approach the local distributor or local Samsung office directly.
We are not able to relay any messages to Samsung.
What does Galaxy S9 guides community offer?
Galaxy S9 guides community offers various how-to guides to help you use Galaxy S9 and S9+.
These Galaxy S9 guides are organized into the following five sections:
- Galaxy S9 new features guide. The section covers detailed guides for all new features and functions in Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Galaxy S9 how-to guides. This section is a collection of high-quality how-to guides on how to efficiently use Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+,
- Galaxy S9 camera guides. There are many improvements and new features in Galaxy S9 (especially S9+) camera. This section has all the guides you need to use major features of Galaxy S9 camera properly.
- Galaxy S9 accessories guides. This section shows you the useful and affordable Galaxy S9 accessories to help you use and improve Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- Galaxy S9 user guides. This section is a collection of the official Samsung Galaxy S9 user guides in various languages. You can read and download the official user guide in PDF format in your local language.
Besides, comments are open on all pages. So, everyone can ask questions if they are not addressed in the guides, The community will and help them get the answer or solution.
In a nutshell, Galaxy S9 guides community offers a platform for all owners of Galaxy S9 and S9+ to discuss and share the usage and experiences of the phone.
How can you contribute to the Galaxy S9 guides community?
There is no join button in Galaxy S9 guides. There are no signup forms either.
All Galaxy S9 guides are open to the public.
And of course, it is free.
We do not collect any of your personal info. You can post your Galaxy S9 questions or answers/solutions anonymously.
You can help other Galaxy S9 and S9+ owners by:
- Answering questions posted in the comments section.
- Sharing your tips, tricks, and solutions in the comments section.
- Discussing anything related to Galaxy S9 and S9+ on our Facebook page.
In addition to releasing high-quality Galaxy S9 guides, the community needs your input.
How to reach Galaxy S9 guides community?
The simplest way to reach the Galaxy S9 guides community is through the comments in individual pages.
You can post your Galaxy S9 questions or your solutions to the relevant guides page. They will benefit the whole community.
You can also post your questions on our Facebook page if you need to attach some screenshots or photos.
You can also reach us by email if there is any private info involved. Please note, we can only reply to your Gmail (Google mail) account.
Do you have any questions or suggestions on Galaxy S9 guides community?
Please leave your questions or suggestions in the comment box below.
We will try to get back to you as early as possible.