Introduction: Galaxy S23 General management page lets you customise Galaxy S23’s system settings or reset the device. These include system language settings, keyboard management, date and time reset, resetting the phone settings, or factory data resetting the phone.
On the Settings screen, tap General management.
- Language: Select device languages. Refer to Adding device languages for more information.
- App languages: Select the language you want to use for each app.
- Text-to-speech output: Change the settings for text-to-speech features used when TalkBack is turned on, such as languages, speed, and more.
- Voice input: Download language packs to use the voice input feature offline.
- Date and time: Access and alter the settings to control how the device displays the time and date.
If the battery remains fully discharged, the time and date is reset.
- Samsung Keyboard settings: Change the settings for the Samsung keyboard.
- Keyboard list and default: Select a keyboard to use by default and change the keyboard settings.
- Physical keyboard: Change the settings for an external keyboard.
- Mouse and trackpad: Change the settings for an external mouse or trackpad.
- Passwords and autofill: Select an autofill service to use.
- Reset: Reset your device’s settings or perform a factory data reset.
- Customisation Service: Set to get personalised service based on your interests and how you use your device.
- Contact us: Ask questions or check the frequently asked questions.
Adding device languages
You can add languages to use on your device.
- On the Settings screen, tap General management → Language → Add language.
To check out all the languages that can be added, tap → All languages.
- Select a language to add.
- To set the selected language as the default language, tap Set as default. To keep the current language setting, tap Keep current.
The selected language will be added to your languages list. If you changed the default language, the selected language will be added to the top of the list.
To change the default language from your languages list, select the language you want and tap Apply. If an app does not support the default language, the next supported language in the list will be used.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual.
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips and tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!