Introduction: Digital wellbeing was introduced in Android Pie (Android 9). You can check the history of your device usage and use features to prevent your device from interfering with your life. You can also set up parental controls for your children and manage their digital use.
On the Settings screen, tap Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.
- Screen time goal: Set goals for how much you use your device a day.
- App timers: Limit the daily usage time for each app by setting a timer. When you reach the limit, the app will be turned off and you cannot use it.
- Driving monitor: Turn on the driving monitor to monitor the amount of the time you use your device while driving.
- Volume monitor: Turn on the volume monitor to protect your hearing.
- Parental controls: Manage your children’s digital use.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them. New features in the One UI 6 (Android 14) update are also covered in this section.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra. The new camera features in the One UI 6 (Android 14) update are also covered.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual (including the updated Galaxy S23 user manual for Android 14 (One UI 6).
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips and tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!