Manage your schedule by entering upcoming events in your planner.
Introduction: The Calendar app has some unique features, compared to Google Calendar, which is available in most Andorid phones.
- Open the Calendar app and tap or double tap a date.
If the date already has saved events or tasks in it, tap the date and tap .
- Enter event details and tap Save.
Syncing events with your accounts
- Open Settings, tap Accounts and backup → Manage accounts, and then select the account to sync with.
- Tap Sync account and tap the Calendar switch to turn it on.
To add accounts to sync with, open the Calendar app and tap → → Manage calendars → . Then, select an account to sync with and sign in. When an account is added, a blue circle is displayed next to the account name.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual.
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips & Tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!