Introduction: This Galaxy S23 Settings page lets you manage Google account-related settings, e.g., manage multiple Google accounts on Galaxy S23 and some Google Services.
Configure settings for some features provided by Google.
On the Settings screen, tap Google.
In addition to managing multiple Google accounts on Galaxy S23, you can also customize the following Google services:
- Device & Sharing.
- Find My Device.
- Mobile data & messaging (set up the phone number).
- Parental controls (setup and manage Family Link on Galaxy S23). Do not confuse this with Samsung Kids.
- Personal safety.
- Personalize using shared data.
- Set up & restore.
- Settings for Google apps.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual.
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips & Tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!