Introduction: SmartThings app allows you to control and manage smart appliances and Internet of Things (IoT) products on Galaxy S23. The functions and features depend on individual devices..
To access more information, open the SmartThings app and tap Menu → How to use.
- Open the SmartThings app.
- Tap Devices → Add device or .
- Select a device and connect to it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connection methods may vary depending on the type of connected devices or the shared content.
- The devices you can connect may vary depending on the region. Available features may differ depending on the connected device.
- Connected devices’ own problems or defects are not covered by the Samsung warranty. When problems or defects occur on the connected devices, contact the device’s manufacturer.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual.
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips and tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!