Introduction: Galaxy S23 safety and emergency settings page lets you manage your medical information and emergency contacts. You can also change settings for emergency features, such as wireless emergency alerts.
On the Settings screen, tap Safety and emergency.
- Medical info: Enter your medical information.
- Emergency contacts: Add your emergency contacts.
- Emergency SOS: Set the device to make an emergency call to the preset number when you press the Side key five times.
- Emergency sharing: Set the device to send information, such as your location or your device’s lower battery notifications, to your emergency contacts for a certain period of time.
- Emergency Location Service: Turn on the Emergency Location Service (ELS) feature.
- Wireless emergency alerts: Change the settings for wireless emergency alerts.
Some features may not be available depending on the model.
Other Galaxy S23 Online User Manual pages
Pages also in this part:
List of all pages of Galaxy S23 Online User Manual:
You may check other Galaxy S23 guides organized in the following 4 sections.
- Galaxy S23 new features guides. Galaxy S23 new features guides explain the new features of Galaxy S23 and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S23 how-to guides. Galaxy S23 how-to guides show you how to use and customize Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra to meet your needs.
- Galaxy S23 camera guides. Galaxy S23 camera guides show you how to use Galaxy S23 camera features to shoot the best photos and videos with the top-notch camera system in Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Galaxy S23 accessories guides. Galaxy S23 accessories guides explore useful Galaxy S23 accessories and show you how to use them to protect your phone or increase your productivity (or fun).
Besides, you can read and download (in PDF format) the official Galaxy S23 user manual.
In addition to the comment box below, you can also reach us through the following channels:
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest Tips & Tricks on Galaxy S23.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Enjoy your Galaxy S23!