Accessories can improve your Galaxy S20 experiences, or add value to your Galaxy S20.
Galaxy S20 accessories guides review some popular Galaxy S20 accessories, show you how to use them, and introduce some emerging and interesting accessories for Galaxy S20.
Please note, all Galaxy S20 accessories guides apply to all three models of Galaxy S20: Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra.
What is covered in Galaxy S20 Accessories Guides?
Galaxy S20 accessories guides cover all types of accessories for Galaxy S20 including:
- Galaxy S20 cases/covers
- Spare chargers for Galaxy S20
- Wireless chargers for Galaxy S20
- USB cables for Galaxy S20
- Wireless earbuds for Galaxy S20
- Powerbanks for Galaxy S20
- Selfie sticks for Galaxy S20?
- Smartwatch for Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20 Screen protectors
- DeX accessories
- USB flash drive
- External USB storage
- and others
There are two types of Galaxy S20 accessories in this section:
- How-to guides. These how-to guides show you how to use some Galaxy S20 accessories.
- Reviews. We also review some popular Galaxy S20 accessories to help you make a wise decision when choosing accessories.
All guides are written in plain English without any jargons so that everyone can easily understand and follow.
Unlike many other sponsored “guides”, we only release Galaxy S20 accessories guides after we try and test the accessories, which we bought with our own money.
We do not accept sponsorships for Galaxy S20 accessories guide.
List of Galaxy S20 Accessories Guides
We have so many accessories to test. So, it takes time to release all guides at one time.
Galaxy S20 accessories guides will be released regularly after we test them.
So, this is a live list of Galaxy S20 accessories guides.
If you cannot find the guide for your accessories, or if you have any questions on any specific Galaxy S20 accessories, please let us know in the comment box below.
We will try to release the relevant guides earlier. The community will also help you find the answer or a solution for Galaxy S20 accessories related issues.
Here is the list of released and coming-soon Galaxy S20 accessories guides.
This Galaxy S20 accessories guide explains the unique features of the Galaxy S20 LED View cover, shows you how to use the cover (including assign and customise LED cions, accept and reject calls, control music), answers some questions you may have on this cover. A no-nonsense review of Galaxy S20 LED View cover is also included to help you decide whether this cover is for you.
Read on to learn more about Galaxy S20 LED wallet cover …
This Galaxy S20 accessories guide explains the improvements of the Galaxy S20 Clear View cover, how the S View cover works and unique features of the Clear View cover, shows you how to use the cover to show notification icons, to accept/reject calls, and to control music playing, The guide also shows you how to use the Always-on Display (AOD) on Galaxy S20 Clear View cover. At the end of the guide, a concise no-nonsense review of Galaxy S20 S View cover is included.
Read on to check how to use Galaxy S20 Clear View Cover. and read the review of Galaxy S20 S View Cover …
This Galaxy S20 accessories guide explains the Galaxy S20 LED back cover unique features including mood lighting. LED icons, the camera LED icon, and camera timer countdown, and how to use and customize these features. Galaxy Friends features for Galaxy S20 LED cover are explained. A concise review of Galaxy S20 LED back cover is also included in this guide to help you decide whether you should get this cover or not.
Read on to learn more about Galaxy S20 LED back cover …
4. How to choose a cover for Galaxy S20?
5. Review of the official Galaxy S20 covers
6. How to choose a wireless charger for Galaxy S20?
7. How to choose a car charger for Galaxy S20?
8. How to choose a spare charger for Galaxy S20?
9. How to choose a spare USB cable for Galaxy S20?
10. How to use a screen protector on Galaxy S20?
11. How to use Galaxy Buds+ on Galaxy S20?
12. How to choose wireless earbuds for Galaxy S20?
13. How to choose a micro SD card for Galaxy S20?
You can simply plug SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C in and immediately use it on Galaxy S20, S10, S9 and S8 to transfer files, back up your data, or enjoy media saved in the drive.
This Galaxy S20 accessories guide explains how Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive USB work on Galaxy S20 and computers, when you may need this thumb drive, how to mount, unmount and access Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C on Galaxy S20, S10, S9 and S8, and when you should use the companion Memory Zone app and when not.
Read on …
A USB flash drive is often the most convenient tool to quickly share files between Galaxy S20 and other devices.
So, in addition to using a micro SD card, you can further expand Galaxy S20 storage with a USB storage.
This guide explains when you need to use a USB flash drive, the limitations of using USB storage, how to use and manage USB storage on Galaxy S20, S10, S9, S8, Note 20, Note 10, Note 9, and Note 8.
Read on …
16. How to use an Ethernet adapter on Galaxy S20?
17. How to use a USB-C Hub with Galaxy S20?
18. and many more
Other Galaxy S20 Guides
This page only lists Galaxy S20 camera guides. We have many other Galaxy S20 guides in other sections:
- Galaxy S20 new features guides. You can find many detailed Galaxy S20 guides which explain in detail the new features and show you how to use them.
- Galaxy S20 how-to guides. You can find many detailed how-to guides on using Galaxy S20 for everyday jobs or specialized tasks. Customizing all aspects fo Galaxy S20 is also coved in this section.
- Galaxy S20 camera guides. This section is the complete collection of our best how-to guides on using the cameras on Galaxy S20. Everything about the Galaxy S20 camera is covered.
Besides, you can also get the official Galaxy S20 user manuals (in PDF) in your local language in the Galaxy S20 user manuals section.
Do you have any questions on Galaxy S20 accessories?
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on Galaxy S20 accessories guides or on using Galaxy S20 accessories, please let us know them in the comment box below.
We also welcome you to our Facebook community page.