Samsung Galaxy S21 Guides @GadgetGuideOnline is an online community for owners of Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra.
Galaxy S21 Guides@GadgetGuideOnline is a free community.
All Galaxy S21 guides in this site are free.
No subscription. No registration. You can access all Galaxy S21 guide at any time from any devices.
There is no hidden section. There are no members-only contents.
Of course, if you want to get the latest update on Galaxy S21 tips and tricks, you can sign up for our free newsletter. This is absolutely optional.
How to participate in Galaxy S21 Guides@GadgetGuideOnline?
As an owner of Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, or S21 Ultra, you may have some questions or encounter some issues when using the phone. You can get help from the community.
Your questions may be answered in some published guides already.
If you cannot find the answer or solution for your question or problem, you can post your question in the comments section on any related pages. The community will help you address such questions of problems.
At the same time, we may release a detailed how-to guide to help all Galaxy S21 owners who may have similar questions or problems.
So, the first way to participate in the community is to ask.
The second way to participate is to answer.
Many Galaxy S21 owners are seasoned Samsung Galaxy phone users. You can share your experiences, tips and tricks with other members by answering questions posted by other members in the comments section.
You can ask and answer anonymously. No registration is required.
Of course, to stop spamming, all comments are manually moderated.
How Galaxy S21 Guides@GadgetGuideOnline is organized?
The core part of Galaxy S21 Guides are detailed guides for using Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. These guides are grouped into 5 groups.
- Galaxy S21 new features guides.
- Galaxy S21 how-to guides.
- Galaxy S21 camera guides.
- Galaxy S21 accessories guides.
- The official Galaxy S21 User Manual.
All Galaxy S21 guides are listed on one of these 5 pages. So, you can easily find the guides you need. And you can also easily post your questions
If you have any questions related to any of the 5 topics and they re not covered by published guides, you may post your questions or problems on that page.
If you need to post screenshots, you can post them on our Facebook page.
Other ways to communicate in the community
In addition to using the comments on our website, you may reach us in other ways:
- Facebook. You can also post on our Facebook page, or send a Facebook message to us.
- YouTube. You may follow us on YouTube and send comments and messages.
- Email. You may use the contact us page to send a message.
We welcome all feedback and recommendations.
How to follow Galaxy S21 Guides@GadgetGuideOnline?
In addition to Facebook and YouTube, you can also follow us through the newsletter (coming soon).
The newsletter (Galaxy S21 Tips and Tricks) is usually sent once or twice each month.
Other sister communities
If you are using a phone other than Galaxy S21, GGO has other communities for you:
- Galaxy S20 Guides for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20FE, and S20 Ultra.
- Galaxy S10 Guides for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, and S10 Lite.
- Galaxy Note Community for all Galaxy Note devices from the original Galaxy Note (Note 1) to Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, and Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Galaxy S9 Guides for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
- Galaxy S8 Guides for GalaxyS8 and Galaxy S8+.
- Galaxy S7 Guides for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S6 Guides for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, and Galaxy S6 Edge+.
- Galaxy S5 Guides for Galaxy S5 (all variants and modes)
- Galaxy S4 Guides for Galaxy S4 (all variants and models)
- Moto G Guides for all Moto G devices from the 1st gen Moto G to the latest 8th Gen Moto G devices including Moto G Style and Moto G Power 2020.
- Moto E Guides for all generations of Moto E devices.
- Moto X Guides for all generations (up to 4th gen) of Moto X devices and Moto One devices.
- Amazon Fire tablet guides for all generations of Amazon Fire tablet (including Kindle Fire, Fire HDX, and Fire tablet)
- Android Guides on new features of each version of Android.
All these communities feature many detailed how-to guides for specific gadgets. And all are free.