If you want to get the most of your headphone, you need to know your headphone better.
If you want to get the desired headphone matching your budget, you need to know what matters and what is the most important.
Headphone 101 section was created here to help you!
In headphone 101 section, you can find detailed guides explaining everything about headphones. For example:
- different headphone technologies, for example, differences among various headphone drivers.
- what are the most important factors you should consider when buying a new headphones. For example, should I get an in-ear headphone, or on-ear or over-ear headphone?
- advantages and disadvantages of wired headphones (and wireless/Bluetooth) headphones.
- how noise cancelling headphone works?
- how Bluetooth headphone works?
- when do you need a Bluetooth headphone?
- and many more…
Headphone 101 section is complemented with some other special sections in headphone guides community, including:
- Bluetooth headphone. You can find everything about Bluetooth headphones.
- Noise cancelling headphone. Technical guides on how noise cancelling headphone works, how to choose a noise cancelling headphone, how to use noise cancelling headphones….
- Sports headphone. If you want to know about sports headphone, or if you plan to buy a headphone for your workouts, or if you are not sure how to use some specific models of sports headphone, you can get help here.
- AirPods. You can find guides on how to use AirPods, how to get alternatives if you are not impressed by AirPods. You can also find guides on AirPods accessories (yes, accessories for an accessory).
List of Headphone 101 Guides
All headphone guides are added regularly.
This means this is a dynamic page. If you cannot find the headphone guide you need, you may check back later.
You can also ask questions in the comment box below. We will try to get an answer for you. We may also release a new guide for you as well.
Here is an non-exhaust list of released or coming-soon headphone guides:
1. What is the difference among electrostatic drivers, dynamic drivers, balanced armature drivers, planar magnetic drivers and hybrid drivers, in headphones?
The differences among in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones are not just about the size. Each of these 3 types of headphones are designed for different scenarios. This headphone guide shows you how to choose the correct type of headphones. In addition, it is explained the sound quality of in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones are NOT determined by the size of the driver. Read on….
3. What is the advantages and disadvantages of wired headphone, compared to Bluetooth headphones?
4. Do you need an active noise cancelling headphone?
5. Why in-line volume control is not working on my smartphone?
6. Sound quality of headphones explained
7. Headphones for audiophiles
8. and many more to come…
As mentioned, if you have any questions on headphones, please leave your question in the comment box below.
You can also post your questions in our Facebook page.
The community will help you get the answer.